#Capitol de Beaute #HQ #Fashion #Beauty #Style #September #Musings

~From the Desk of Capitol de Beaute!!~

8:01 PMCapitol de Beaute Blog by Melanie Woodroffe

Hello September! 



I know, I talk about my desk a lot!
It's where I spend a great deal of time! Researching, writing, reviewing, creating, sharing everything I love about lifestyle, fashion & beauty! September is a HUGE month for a writer/blogger, so i
t's time to set the desk free for a while! Of course, I will updating here, however, there's so much to cover & discover! Make sure to follow me on Pinterest, instragram & Twitter too! 

Let me know what's on your radar for Fall! What are you changing about your beauty & style routines? Well, besides the gradual shift in temperatures and change in clothing! 
Are you planning a more bold look, softer look, new makeup trend for Fall 2015? 

Do tell! I would love to hear! 

xo, melanie



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form